September 7, 2011

Update on Kidou

Kidou, as some of you may know, was too small to be shown. However, in the past month or so, he has grown significantly. During our last visit, the breeder was exultant to find out that he has grown to 16 inches tall -- tall enough to be shown.
Here's a photo taken by the breeder's camera.

Other than that, Kidou has started shedding heavily and recently lost his last baby canine. I could not preserve the canine as it now rests in his stomach. I hope he's okay! Dumb pup :P
Edit: As it turned out, I was the dumb one. I found his discarded canine on the floor today. I'm so proud of you Kidou :) You know not to eat your tooth, good for you!

3 comments:

  1. I have two of Conker's canines and one molar. One of the canines came out in his leash during a fit, the molar in a toy during play and the other canine in my hand during another fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that Kidou lost a canine whenever I made a vet appointment. I made a dental appointment in Aug, then 2 days later, one of his two baby canines came off. I cancelled the appointment and waited for the other one to loose up, but it didn't. So I made another appointment this month and wow, he lost his last baby canine! The coincidence is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks handsome! I believe Saya grew a bit from 6month to a year. She is now two and has pretty much filled out and stuff.

    She hasn't started to blow her coat for the winter she is probably waiting for it to cool. I can't wait for her thick winter coat.

    ReplyDelete