July 27, 2011

Money spent in July

In July, the total cost of things are:
1. $0 for food: he still has kibbles and I'm not counting the raw meat I feed him because the cost is negligible (he get a cut whenever I cook meat, so it's no big deal)
2. $26 for salmon oil
3. $0 for vet. I almost spent about $70~100 for his teeth extraction (His baby canines aren't coming out and he's already 7 months old). I learned that one vet charges $10 per tooth, $50 for anesthesia, while another charges $5 per tooth, $78 for anesthesia, and another $50 for miscellaneous "check-up" that's mandatory (what?)when you come for teeth extraction. That's a huge difference in cost! Anyway, I ended up not going because Kidou lost one of his two canines on the day I made the appointment, so I'm hoping the other would come off soon too. Besides, I'm not a big fan of anesthesia or any other chemical/drug because each has its own set of side-effects.
So anyway, July isn't too expensive!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the other tooth comes off soon too maybe extra playtime with tug toy or frozen wash cloth help?

    ReplyDelete