July 10, 2011

Honey and pee?

Despite how well housebroken he is, Kid has had three No.1 accidents on the carpet. Now I think about it, they all involved honey to some degree. The first time, okay, it's my fault, I wanted to spoil him so I added a drop of honey to his water. He loved it. Then a few hours later, he peed on the carpet in front of me >_< Second time, I dropped a drop of honey onto the floor and he licked it clean before I could get to it. Later during midnight, he got off my bed (he sleeps on my bed) and peed on the carpet, waking me up with the sound! I never realized it might be honey until yesterday, I made some real honey garlic wings and offered him a tiny bit since he was puppy-eyeing me. Then later, he peed on the carpet. The strangest thing was he went out for a walk at 7pm - between 7pm to the time of peeing he didn't drink any water. So this really made me think it's the honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment